Thursday, February 12, 2009

Learn to create my own blog


My first tutorial for technology & innovation class so excited to me. I learn how to create a blog. Before this class, I have a little knowledge about blog. I learn to create it by myself. I go to the search engine such as yahoo or goggle to find about create a blog. My first blog, it was created in 2006. It's very simple blog and so boring because it not colorful. I have little idea to write an article such as my experience in Terengganu or as a student in university. After a few time, I have no time to write an article to post in my blog. My blog stuck,no idea, I don't know what topic to write.



I'm not good in english but I try to write in english for this article. This time, I learn more about blog from my friend. My friend, Nurhuda was good in create a blog. She have too many idea how to make a blog full of color, many beautiful picture inside and other function can keep in the blog. It's not difficult to create your blog full of idea, colorful and nice but you must be patient. Try it by your own, and explore the internet how you can make it interesting.



My tutor, Puan Sakinah was inspired to me, to restart create my own blog. She give me, some idea how I can maintain my blog full of idea and interesting article. In her class, my mind totally change about the internet, computer, software and everything about information technology. I can learn more about everything to increase my knowledge beyond to the future. I also can share my knowledge, my idea and also discuss some topic related what I'm doing now.

Sorry for my broken english, but this is my first journey to improve my english. This is my first article in english, I write it by myself and it was publish in my blog. Although, english language is not my mother tongue, I believe I can speak well and write well in english.



p/s : anybody can check my article if any mistake, please write a comment to me.



Learn about life & teach about life

No comments:

Post a Comment